I received an invoice from a supplier. The invoice has rounding and I can’t encode it in tryton without rounding issue.
On one line, I have:
- quantity: 377 units
- unit price (without tax): 0.46
- unit price (tax incl): 0.55
- total price (without tax): 172.79
- total price (tax incl): 207.35
In Tryton, I can’t simply record it (I have 4 decimals):
- 377 x 0.4583 = 172.7791 (172.78)
- 377 x 0.4584 = 172.8168 (172.81)
How to manage such case ? For now, I am thinking about using a “dummy” product for such cases.
I think the supplier invoice is done using price with taxes (377 x 0.55 = 207.35 without rounding issue), and number “without tax” are just computer for display. But I am recording “without tax” and rounding is bad.