Question about payment and payment_clearing module

Hi,

I was trying tryton 5.4.0 with payment and payment_clearing configured, and test the follow scenarios:

Scenario 1

1. Create and post an invoice, total amount 2000. The state of the invoice is posted.
  2. Create a partial payment, the line generated is the previous invoice, amount 500, aprove, process and succeed it.
  3. Create a partial payment, the line generated is the previous invoice, amount 1500, aprove, process and succeed.
  4. The amount to pay if the invoice is 0, but the state is posted not paid.

Scenario 2

1. Create and post an invoice, total amount 2000. The state of the invoice is posted.
  2. Create a total payment, the line generated is the previous invoice, amount 2000, aprove, process and succeed it.
  3. The amount to pay if the invoice is 0 and the state is paid.

Is it the desired behavior? Or may I need to do some config?

Thanks in advance!

If you do not define a clearing account on the payment journal, it is the expected behavior as there will be no move line to reconcile with until you fill a statement.

I have defined a clearing account on the payment journal, and the moves are created. But the invoice state after the 2 moves is ‘posted’. Do I need to do something more to reconcile it?

The payable account must be marked “to reconcile”.

Thanks @ced, it works.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.