Some of the Tryton’s Spanish Integrators had a meeting today and we agreed that we have to join forces to improve the visibilty of tryton for newcommers. Here are some points that we discussed:
- Improve Tryton webpage giving a more detailed explanation of new features.
- Add more success stories and references
- Build end user documentation
- Create some step-by-step tutorials
We also discuss the possiblity of giving some funds to the Tryton foundation, so some of this of this tasks can be purchased to external suppliers.
I will like to know the opinion of community members of other countries. Specially answering the following questions:
- Do you think there is any other topic that can improve Tryton visiblity?
- Are you interested in contribution (with work or money) to some of the topics?
- Did you have any issue that prevents you to contribute to some of this topic? For example, if you have some success story of some of your customers but you did not contributed it back to Tryton it will be great to hear why you didn’t to see if we can improve something.
I’m waiting for your replies!
P.D: If you are from Spanish and you want to join the future integrators meetings feel free to send me a PM and I will be very happy to keep you informed about future meetings.
P.D: If you are from another country and you are interested on having some live meetings to share experiences of Tryton, please let me know to see if we can organize one.