Fill payment with sale data

Hi
Is it possible to automatically fill the clearing account with the accounting account of the third party according to gender ?
Can you confirm that if this account is not filled, the clearing transaction is not created?
Thanks

Not sure to understand what you are talking about.
What is the relation with sale data?
Are you talking about the account payment clearing account?
What are you naming the “party gender”?

When I create a payment from the sales order, the party information, amount, date, kind are automatically filled in.

If I approve the payment (approve, process payments, succeed) and the account is not filled, the clearing move is not created. Is this true?
If this is true, is it possible to fill the account automatically with the accounting account of the third party according to kind (Receivable or payable)?

You do not really need to fill it when filling the sale order because when the invoice is posted the payment will be linked to the line to pay. This will allow Tryton to create the proper clearing move.

But if the payment is made for example in June and the invoice in August, I have to post the payment in June.

I do not know what is your workflow but normally the payment can not be booked before the invoice. The module sale_payment is for pre-payment registration (usually electronic payment like on e-commerce).

I have installed the sale_payment module but the accounting account of the third party is not filled in.