Some usability questions related to Tryton 5.4

Good morning … My first approach to the 5.4 web client! I found some usability points i would love to hear from you! Thanks in advance!

• How can I increase the number of records in a list? I would like to export 2000 records for instance
  • Cannot i extend or reduce the size of the columns? By default some are very small …
  • is not CTRL + C available? … then i want to make a CRTL + V on an excel sheet
  • In sales rates, it creates a new line in the last position (on the desktop I created it in the first position)
  • no desktop client for version 5.4?

Thank you very much for these very basic queries (I guess!)

Elena

Buenos días… estoy en mi primera aproximación al cliente web de 5.4 y me han surgido algunos puntos de usabilidad… Gracias de antemano por la ayuda

• Como puedo incrementar el número de registros de los listados? Para hacer exportaciones de 2000 registros por ejemplo
  • No se pueden extender o reducir el tamaño de las columnas? por defecto vienen algunas muy pequeñas!
  • No se pueden copiar los registros con CTRL + C? Para luego pegar en un excel… me obliga a pasar a exportar y pasar por un csv de Open Office
  • En tarifas de venta, me crea una nueva linea en la última posición (en el escritorio me lo creaba antes en la primera posición)
  • no hay cliente escritorio de la versión 5.4?

Muchas gracias por estas consultas tan básicas (supongo!)

un saludo a toda la comunidad en mi primer mensaje
Elena

Good Morning Elena. Welcome to our community.

This can be configured with the Sao.config.limit variable. But this configuration is for all users and not for the current one like we have on the Desktop client.

Column resizing and record copying is only supported on the GTK client (for now).
IIRC column sizing improved on 5.6 series as we define the minum width of each column.

Of course it is. Since the beging of the web client we support also the gtk one.
Here are the links to download it for 5.4 series:

Thanks Sergi! Súpler clear.

one additional question! How can i configure the Sao.config.limit?

Saludos!

You can by droping a custom.js file on the sao root folder. The file should have the following contents:

Sao.config.limit = 2000;

Of course, change the 2000 with the number you want to have as limit.

This works very well - but is there an easy method to save changes, when I found a layout which fits well to my screen?

IIRC the client saves the tree width automatically by default. There is an option to activate/deactivate it which should be enabled by default.