Purchase Request Quotation fail to install

Hello have all the Tryton team,

I have done a full tryton installation on Gentoo Linux with all the modules contained in the system, but in app-tryton/purchase_request_quotation-6.0.0, the compilation is carried out without errors until it is installed, this error appears If I cannot find the README generating an unexpected exit from dodoc according to what I can read in the log, I would greatly appreciate if you could give me some suggestion to solve.

Here I leave the exit in terminal de emerge:

reading manifest file 'trytond_purchase_request_quotation.egg-info/SOURCES.txt'
reading manifest template 'MANIFEST.in'
adding license file 'LICENSE'
writing manifest file 'trytond_purchase_request_quotation.egg-info/SOURCES.txt'
Copying trytond_purchase_request_quotation.egg-info to /var/tmp/portage/app-tryton/purchase_request_quotation-6.0.0/image/_python3.9/usr/lib/python3.9/site-packages/trytond_purchase_request_quotation-6.0.0-py3.9.egg-info
running install_scripts
 * Using python3.9 in global scope
 * python3_9: running distutils-r1_run_phase distutils-r1_python_install_all
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/portage/python3.9/doins.py", line 594, in <module>
    sys.exit(main(sys.argv[1:]))
  File "/usr/lib/portage/python3.9/doins.py", line 582, in main
    if _doins(
  File "/usr/lib/portage/python3.9/doins.py", line 434, in _doins
    return install_runner.install_file(source, os.path.dirname(dest))
  File "/usr/lib/portage/python3.9/doins.py", line 370, in install_file
    return self._ins_runner.run(source, dest_dir)
  File "/usr/lib/portage/python3.9/doins.py", line 179, in run
    sstat = os.stat(source)
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: b'README'
 * ERROR: app-tryton/purchase_request_quotation-6.0.0::tryton failed (install phase):
 *   dodoc failed
 * If you need support, post the output of `emerge --info '=app-tryton/purchase_request_quotation-6.0.0::tryton'`,
 * the complete build log and the output of `emerge -pqv '=app-tryton/purchase_request_quotation-6.0.0::tryton'`.
 * The complete build log is located at '/var/tmp/portage/app-tryton/purchase_request_quotation-6.0.0/temp/build.log'.
 * The ebuild environment file is located at '/var/tmp/portage/app-tryton/purchase_request_quotation-6.0.0/temp/environment'.
 * Working directory: '/var/tmp/portage/app-tryton/purchase_request_quotation-6.0.0/work/trytond_purchase_request_quotation-6.0.0'
 * S: '/var/tmp/portage/app-tryton/purchase_request_quotation-6.0.0/work/trytond_purchase_request_quotation-6.0.0'

>>> Failed to emerge app-tryton/purchase_request_quotation-6.0.0

Thanks for your comments
Eleazar

It should be solved by tryton-overlay: 2681168908ce
It is better to report bugs at https://bugs.tryton.org/

Ced Grateful for the prompt solution

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.