I’ve seen several potential customers (none of them a real project yet) asking for payroll management in Tryton. I will like to know if there is interest on having a generic module for them on Tryton.
The idea is to have a model to store the payroll and print a report to be sent to the employee.
A payroll document should contain at least the following:
- The company
- The employee
- The start and end date of the payroll
- A sorted list of concepts with an amount for each (amount can be positive or negative)
- Amount to pay: Sum of amounts of all concepts
We should integrate it with other Tryton modules:
- Accounting: After posting the payroll the right account moves should be posted on accounting.
- Account Payment: It should be possible to generate a SEPA file with all the amount to pays of the payrolls.
Currently most of our customers are generting a single account move for the payroll amount of all emploies of a period (normally monthtly). I’m wondering if we should also support also grouping payrollls on accounting or just create a move for each payroll document.
This should be the starting point with the objective to be able to automatically generate the payroll documents for all the active employees in a period I think the first step should be manual generation.
It will be great if you can share your opinion about this topic, specially if you have some special requirements for each country that may require the adaptation of the base module.