Localizacion ES_AR

Hola, como se hace para configura la localización ES_ar en tryton 5.0. ¿Que módulos debo instalar?

Saludos.

Saludos, @avechetti ya para esa version las localizaciones cambiaron y solo se usa “es.po” para español.

And we have es_419 for Latin America Spanish which inherit for es.

Hola @avechetti, como te respondió @ced, en Tryton la localización del idioma para Argentina/America Latina, se utiliza es_419. Entiendo que la consulta también es sobre la funcionalidad para que funcione con la contabilidad Argentina.

En el caso de Argentina, todos los módulos para agregar funcionalidad a Tryton estan alojados en el repositorio de github de tryton-ar.

Paso a detallarlos:

Reportes:

Podes encontrár más información sobre las distintas funcionalidades mencionadas en la documentación de Tryton Argentina.

2 Likes

I think many of those modules could be included in standard after some rework and rationalization.
We have seen with the Spain inclusion that it benefits to everyone at the end (not only to Spanish users).

4 Likes

Hi! It would be great to include some of those modules to the standard. The first one to start work would be account_ar.

Muchas gracias @lukio. Voy a probar configura un servidor nuevo, el origen de mi consulta fue que no todos me traducía todo los texto o etiquetas cuando utilizo el cliente.

Yes, I think so. For me the account_ar.xml and tax_xml modules can be includes as it if they fit the needs of most of the argentinian companies.

BTW, i’ve seen the module includes also a custom report. Why is this report required?

Yes, It’s true, and it fits the needs of most argetinian companies. But, here at Argentina we do not have an oficial Chart of Accounts like Spain does.

So, the structure of the chart of accounts it fits, but probably the name or the codes of the chart of accounts differs on every company or every accounting study. That’s why we also adds our custom report to export to a pdf the chart of account so if we are working on a migration the company can check it out, and compare with their actual chart of account.

Saying that, I think this report should not be inside of account_ar, perhaps could be added to account module?

Why not using the standard csv export?

Yes, I think if this is need it can be added to a generic module used to all companies. But if the ussage is only for migration checking I do not think it should be part of the base module.

The custom report export the chart of accounts as a hierarchy, and csv export export the information as flat way.

I created the ticket Argentina chart of account (#8434) · Issues · Tryton / Tryton · GitLab to start work on it.

Indeeed if you open the full tree you and select all the records you can export them via CSV.