How to combine multiple draft supplier invoices into one

Hello,
When a supplier shipment is made, the supplier invoice is created in draft. If the supplier sends a single invoice for all shipments in the month, how to group all draft invoices into one

You need to use purchase_invoice_line_standalone (or something like that) module. This module allows to create just the lines of the invoice. Then you make a new invoice for that supplier and you select the lines you want.
Cheers!

I don’t understand how this module worked but I have just redone tests and it seems to cover my need.
thanks for your help

Here is the documetnation of the purchase_invoice_line_standalone module.

This is not only a frequent case in France, but in other EU countries as well given that

1. The chargeable event is the supplier delivery, which means VAT is due and should be invoiced
    https://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/business/vat/eu-vat-rules-topic/chargeable-event-chargeability_en
  2. Many suppliers group their deliveries into a single monthly invoice, ordered by delivery note

Selecting anything more than a handful of standalone lines mixed between deliveries was overly tedious for us so we came up with a minimal merge invoice assistant that seems to work okay for us for the moment, though after some improvements arrive in supplier shipment receptions it could certainly be improved.

If interested, ping me offline.

cheers

Same to me. The docs I can see seem to be just one line - is there more info available some place?

Cheers,
Wolf

When you receive some products, instead of creating an invoice with all the products of the shipment, what this module makes it’s to create all the invoice_lines (one for each product) linked to the shipment’s party but without an invoice. Then when you creates an invoice to that party you can “take” the invoice lines of the party that are without invoice yet.
I hope it was clear. You can check it on DB.
Cheers!

Sorry, I cannot understand.
My situation is as follows:

• I have two sales to one party (customer)
  • invoice status is “waiting”
  • when I check it under parties, I can see two invoices with “draft” status.
  • when I go to “invoices”, create a new invoice and click the blue “+” with white background, I get an empty list of positions.

How would I now consolidate both of these invoices into a single one?

Cheers,
Wolf

The module is about purchase.
You could use the sale_invoice_grouping module if you want but it is not really a problem to create two invoices for two sales.

Thank you. Sorry, I should have seen that it’s about “supplier invoices”.
sale_invoice_grouping seems to be the solution to go.
Cheers, Wolf

Also sale_invoice_grouping could be useful for your case. You make all the sales you want (and the shipments if necessary) and then you create manually the customer invoice, load the party and after that you can pick the lines generated by the sales or the shipments.

This is not how sale_invoice_grouping works. It appends to an existing draft invoice any new invoice line (otherwise it creates a new invoice) until the invoice is posted.

Ups :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :joy:
I was sure there was a module similar to Purchase Invoice Line Standalone but for sales. The Sale Invoice Grouping Module sounds as a much better solution for this need. Every day I learn something about Tryton.
Thanks @ced !
Cheers!

2 posts were split to a new topic: Add line separator per order on grouped invoice