- Tryton provides business related applications as a service.
- Tryton is a modular extendable server application which can be connected to client apps and graphical user interfaces.
- Solutions based on Tryton are used in many companies all around the world.
We are a business-oriented community of users, integrators and developers.
All are working hard to fulfill our dream of an application, which is able to serve the requirements of so many enterprises:
On the one hand being general, lean and simple enough to not get into the way of the processes used in many companies, on the other hand, being modular and flexible to be enhanced to our very specific needs.
The community started the Tryton Foundation in 2012 to have an independent party acting in the best interest of all members of the community.
Tryton takes place in a lot of very different business scenarios:
B2B, B2C, reseller, producer, service companies, law-firms,
coating industry, collecting societies, hospitals, health centers and health systems. [Links to the show cases]
Tryton generally covers many business related topics and requirements in a modular way.
Not every functionality Tryton provides, may be needed in your own company.
We would like to present all features to you, to inspire your imagination what can be also possible with Tryton:
- With Tryton you can manage all your parties, contacts, relationships and opportunities.
- Guide your interests and customers through your sales process.
- You write your invoices and do double entry accounting utilizing all availible information from the other functionalities.
- Process your payments, follow up open items and remind your overdue customer.
- Meet the legal obligations with balance sheet, income statement and tax report and get the numbers that realy matters to you with the analytic accounting.
- You can produce your products or purchase them like services, consumables and assets.
- Get a clear view where your products can be found in your arbitrary complex stock locations and warehouses, at any date.
- Make use of Tryton’s perpetual inventory method for your stock valuation in the continental or anglo-saxon way with COGS (cost of goods sold).
- Track individual products with lots and serial numbers on their way through your stock locations, from supplier to customer.
- Manage your projects, works and track your expenditure of time and keep an eye on your planning.
- Use net prices without tax for your B2B customers and suppliers or brut prices including VAT for your B2C customers.
[Some keywords can be linked to the appropriate sections in the module documentation]