Different email in each level(account_dunning_email)

Hi For everyone here;

i have a proposition i do, if it can be applicable !?
When installed account_dunning_email you are able to select an email template on each dunning procedure on each level.
But If i will decide to make 3 levels in each dunning i create and each level has a different email from the other, so is there a possibilty make me put in every level an email.html customized without rely on the uploading from the laptop in each time, i want just do that one time to don’t waste time on uploading each time.
PS: The Levels are in one2many relation table
Is there an option like that make me do this from the administration or is there another possibilty to do that, Thanks in advance.

What is the point to make a customized email per dunning?
The all goal of Tryton is to simplify the management. So you create generic template of email for each of your three levels and that’s all.

I want in every level add a paragraph to make the customer remember how many days he left without payed the invoice and in the other level i remind him also of the days + a reminder fee + legal action.
So briefly i want to add a different paragraph describe The consequences for each period of delay in every email sent.

so i do no if i can make this field “E-mail Dunning” a scroll down with the 3 templates to choose one of them in each level i create without uploading each time from the laptop.

I do not really understand the sentence. But any way you put only once the proper template to each level.

This sentence(so i do no if i can make this field “E-mail Dunning” a scroll down with the 3 templates to choose one of them in each level i create without uploading each time from the laptop.) i would to say by it if i can make a field type selection(Email Template)to select the email that i want to send .
it’s just an idea, i do no if it can be applicable.

I didn’t get you clearly , did u mean that i can work just with 1 template with all levels ? , if yes is this reliant to the type of “Levels”(one2many relation table)?!

The field is a Many2One so it is already a kind of “selection”, you just have to create a report record for each email template.

No i mean is there a type of field in tryton (i will use it to display to me a list of templates that i will develop and add them to the module"account_dunning_email" (email-level0.html, email-level1.html, email-level2.html) make me select the email i want to sent without rely on uploading from laptop,

if you mean that i should create "letter.fodt" for each email, i would to say that for now i just want 1 report for all levels, i want just a solution for email templates if there was a solution of course.

Yes it is the Many2One that is already used.

I don’t understand why you are constantly talking about uploading from laptop. Once a template is created as report in Tryton, there is not need to upload it again.

I don’t understand why you are talking about the letter template when the all thread is about email.

You can use the same template for multiple level, you just need to select the same report template.

1 Like

yeah thank you so much M.@ced, i get the idea, i will try it .