Website builder built in?

Hello guys, i came accros this platform and i though was a good idea to ask some question, since i tried Odoo back, i am kinda looking for a alternative, my first question is if tryton has a website builder, if not what will be the solution to sell online and handle all in the back with tryton, (if is possible), or am i mistaking and this product is mainly for services providers company? let me know. thank you

No, Tryton does not have a website builder included.
We do not think it is the role of an ERP nor the best tool to build a website.
Indeed there are plenty of existing Open Source projects that are better for that.

We have Minimal e-shop for Tryton talking about this.
At B2CK, we have build some e-commerce website using Flask and flask-tryton which allows to communicate between Flask application and Tryton database. We made a presentation at the TUL2017 about how we built a webshop in 1 month :video_camera:.
But I think in the future we are going to decouple both using a custom Rest API.

For completeness, I must mention that there is Nereid (but I’m not sure it is still maintained).

Although there’s not a WYSIWYG editor, we use several galatea modules and flask blueprints to create some websites (usually e-commerce but not only).

Here’s an e-commerce example and a standard home page.

Here a list of some of the modules we used to build those sites:

https://bitbucket.org/zikzakmedia/?visibility=all&search=galatea
https://bitbucket.org/nantic/?visibility=all&search=galatea

Hello. What is the current state in this matter? What is the best way to connect Tryton to a webstore, and which webstore?

I liked odoo for the All-in-one approach but their update policy requires you to upload your entire database to a Google server where it will be migrated and then given back. Hence odoo is not GDPR compliant and therefore unusable in the EU.

You can build your webstore using the flask-tryton plugin and the tryton web_shop module.

I have a talk explaning this setup in some Spanish localization days:

Unfortunatly the video is in Spanish but feel free to ask any doubts it may arise.

There are integration with Shopify and Vues Storefront.

We plan to replace flask-tryton by REST API for user application

It is planned to create REST API endpoint for web_shop module?

Thank you for the replies. Shopify is not acceptable since we cannot put customer data on a foreign server. The other options require a lot of coding which I cannot do, or I misunderstand the concepts. I guess I have to use a different ERP.