Update prices in invoice drafts

agreed, but with raising inflation, it is fast becoming standard.

Many businesses have a somewhat long delay between sale and delivery. That delay was not a problem in a world with a stable and low inflation, so using a management system which did not take it into account was not a problem. Just deal with it in your sale prices.

But now ? Inflation was very high last year, and is headed to a two digit number for this year. All businesses with a delivery delay, whatever it is, HAVE TO take it into consideration if they want to survive.

Granted, we have sale amendments toā€¦ well, amend sales. But some Ā«on demandĀ» automation from tryton (and I donā€™t know how it should present itself, there are probably multiple cases) would be welcome. The economic world is changing fast, we have to adapt.

1 Like

https://bugs.tryton.org/issue11828

These days I had the case that an offering, sent out half a year ago was ordered. The customer asked whether prices still are valid. I had to tell him that they came down a little as weā€™re purchasing bigger numbers now. So my customer would really be happy if I could update prices, and there is nothing illegal or immoral with it.

Cheers,
Wolf