Sale_shipment_cost carrier_weight

sales

(Jean-Christophe Michel) #1

Since migration to 5.0, sale_shipment_cost and carrier cannot find the matching carrier service.
A solution seems to be to delete “From country” for CarrierSelection. Seems strange, as the From country value was the compagny country.

(Cédric Krier) #2

This is the expected behavior: Issue 6925: Carrier selection match any countries - Tryton issue tracker

(Jean-Christophe Michel) #3

I don’t think it’s the same in my case: sale party shipping address has a country, company has a country, and no carrier can be selected. I had set to None the From field in CarrierSelection records to have some carrier matching.

(Cédric Krier) #4

It is not the country of the company that matters but the country of the warehouse address.

(Jean-Christophe Michel) #5

Perfect! Thks, I didn"t notice the warehouse could have an address… More precisely, I supposed it was the same as the company.

(Sergi Almacellas Abellana) #6

I’m wondering if it won’t be a good addition to use the company country when the warehouse has not any address

(Cédric Krier) #7

I do not think so because what really matter is the address of the warehouse. The address of the company may lead to wrong computation.

(system) closed #8

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.