Relation "ir_module" does not exist

relation “ir_module” does not exist. tryton client fails.
What do I need to do? Is there some shortcut to install modules_all or something?

Andreas

trytond-admin -c /etc/tryton/trytond.conf -d tryton --all did it. Sorry for the noise!

but now I get

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/tryton-5.4.3-py3.6.egg/tryton/gui/main.py”, line 279, in do_activate
common.Login()
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/tryton-5.4.3-py3.6.egg/tryton/common/common.py”, line 900, in init
func(parameters)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/tryton-5.4.3-py3.6.egg/tryton/rpc.py”, line 87, in login
result = connection.common.db.login(username, parameters, language)
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/xmlrpc/client.py”, line 1112, in call
return self.__send(self.__name, args)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/tryton-5.4.3-py3.6.egg/tryton/jsonrpc.py”, line 306, in __request
raise Fault(*response[‘error’])
tryton.jsonrpc.Fault: ‘res.user’

Fault: ‘res.user’

with the client trying to login.

I’ve seen this error message myself. It turns out that I wanted to connect to a database which doesn’t exists. On the server side I had in the configuration list = False so no list of databases was available.

So check you parameters again. Maybe made a typo, or this is something different.

You can also run the tryton server in the foreground so you can also see whats going on at the server side.

list = true is the default. I don’t have this paramter in the configfile.

calling the tables in the database I get among others
public | res_group | table | tryton
public | res_user | table | tryton
public | res_user-ir_action | table | tryton
public | res_user-res_group | table | tryton
public | res_user_application | table | tryton
public | res_user_login_attempt | table | tryton
public | res_user_warning | table | tryton

I installed trytond_user_role-5.4.0.tar.gz and that seem to have solved the problem.