I have the follow case with tax calculation with a gas product that has a fixed tax.
- I created a tax of type Fix ( $ 4.70) and added it to a category and products.
- The price of product without tax is $ $ 29.29. After the tax is $ 33.99
- A client purchase $ 200 of gas. To calculate the unit of the invoice I divide $ 200 / $ 33.99 = 5.8841 (rounded)
- The invoice line has: Units 5.8841 * 29.29 = $ 172.35 amount (rounded)
- The invoice tax is $ 27.66.
- The total amount of the invoice is $ 200.01
I’m not sure how to calculate the units of the invoice line in these case.
Thanks in advance.