Scratching my head on a use case that I’m not sure we’re seeing what we’re intended to.
- initial purchase with two lines of some suppliers products with quantity & price, validated and confirmed
- later we realised that the order was in error and cancelled, so in shipment tab of purchase the two lines where cancelled
- now, in 5.4 I install amend_purchase, then add an amendment to set these lines to qty=0
- in the purchase, after processing and refreshing, the quantities indeed go to 0
- but when invoking process exception, it indicates that it will recreate the shipment lines
- in the shipment tab it shows the initial quantities with state cancelled and exception state recreated
- but if i relate to shipments and try to create a shipment to import any lines from this supplier, none are presented (as one would expect with qty=0)
- also, if I back out and look at the purchase order, I see the revision number noted with an amount of 0€ and state done (invoice state none and shipment state received!?)
Perhaps there are some loose ends?