Migration from 5.0 to 5.8

Hi all !

I attempt to migrate my tryton from 5.0 to 5.8.

I’ve two problems :

1 - Impossible to save an invoice

First, i can’t save an invoice (draft, posted, etc.).
I’ve got a message after i click on save :

La valeur du champ “Compte” sur “Facture” n’est pas valide selon son domaine.
Clôturé: !Vrai

I think i’ve missed one configuration. I searched for a while without success. i’ll try to check in the source code.

2 - Filter on field
On Administration>Models>Field

When i type a filter, i’ve got an error message :

Example : Modèle: mois

“Il existe une entrée pour la table c mais elle ne peut pas être référencée de cette partie de la requête”

Thank in advance :slight_smile:

It looks like the chart of account has not been updated from the template.

Thank you @ced ,

I’ve missed something during the Update ? Or i did a misconfiguration in the past ?

i think my version of tryton starts at 4.X

How can i fix it ?

Thank you.

I do not know. Did you run the chart of account update wizard?

I think, i didn’t run the wizard. I’m not sure.

I searched in the version’s news, but i didn’t saw it.

I’ve a wizard in the financial’s module, which are empty : Account configuration with some default value to define (default customer account, rounding method, etc)

It seems that somes default chart are not present or not configured. But if i check an existing customer this informaiton are filled. (default customer account : Clients et comptes rattachés).

When i attemp to find it on the company, i didn’t find it. The list associated is empty.

Thanks

This is a general procedure that must be run after each update see Making changes to the accounts structure — Tryton module for accounting

@ced
Thank you, i did an update chart with “Financial ‣ Configuration ‣ Templates ‣ Update Chart of Account from Template”. The list of the default account isn’t empty.

Before on parties, the default account was 410 Client et compte.
On one party, I change for 4111, now i can save an invoice.

Can i find an explanation of this field in the documentation ?

Thank you

I’ve modified default receivable account on all customer.
I can now create invoice, but i can’t change an invoice to paid.
i’ve got the same error “La valeur du champ « Compte » sur « Ligne de mouvement comptable » n’est pas valide selon son domaine”.

Can i make something through the application or i must change a value in the database.

I’ve check if i can modify the account on the move line, but the invoice is posted, so i can’t.

it’s very confusing if i must do a credit note … I only migrated my version

The account 410 has been closed following Issue 7976: Account 400 and 410 should be view - Tryton issue tracker and normally it should not have been used to book invoices.
You can override the template and re-open the account until you solved the remaining invoices.

Hi @ced

It’s done :slight_smile: i’ve checked override, unchecked closed, checked reconciliation, check party required.
I make the payment on the invoice.
Unchecked override, and update from the account template.

For the second point, i’ll make another topic.
Thank you !!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.