Marketing on Linkedin Tryton Group

Do we get off topic a bit? Wouldn’t it make sense to move the discussion about top level domains to an other post? Here, it’s about Linkedin and weather or not to post content about Tryton solutions that go further than just update infos, new modules or announcements for an event - all stuff I actually wouldn’t be able to help because I don’t understand these kind of things. I could help by spreading content that is interesting for kind of people like me, more precisely people that might want to USE Tryton. My stories are about how Tryton works and how processes are managed. Further on, it’s about how companies that actually are working with Tryton and how they do it so other companies get an impression Tryton is worth having a look at it.

I totally understand if the community prefers it stays as it is. The internet is open and so there is other place to tell about these kind of things than on the Tryton Group of Linkedin. So, just tell me weather we go with Konfuzius “What you do not wish for yourself, do not do to people.” or weather we go with Xi (top down ruling). I prefer first.