I am starting this topic to try and refine the project plan, get feedback and comments on the proposal and also to help track the progress of the project.
The aim of the project is to update the documentation for the basic Tryton modules. These are the modules that people will most commonly need to activate when setting up a Tryton system. The idea is to update the module documentation along the lines of the changes already proposed for the party module.
Please help me make this a success by letting me know what you think.
The basic modules include (in dependency order, with a current planned week commencing date for the first draft):
- 2020-11-16 [issue9838] ir
- 2020-11-02 [issue9793] res
- 2020-09-14 [issue9598] country
- 2020-09-14 [issue9124] currency
- 2020-09-14 [issue9139] party
- 2020-09-14 [issue9601] company
- 2020-09-21 [issue9610] account
- 2020-09-28 [issue9635] product
- 2020-09-28 [issue9655] account_product
- 2020-10-05 [issue9681] stock
- 2020-10-12 [issue9708] account_invoice
- 2020-10-12 [issue9716] account_invoice_stock
- 2020-10-19 [issue9734] purchase
- 2020-10-26 [issue9764] sale
Testing / Demonstration
Links to how the documentation will look can be found at: