I am starting this topic to try and refine the project plan, get feedback and comments on the proposal and also to help track the progress of the project.
The aim of the project is to update the documentation for the basic Tryton modules. These are the modules that people will most commonly need to activate when setting up a Tryton system. The idea is to update the module documentation along the lines of the changes already proposed for the party module.
The proposal is, for the files inside the
doc directory to include, where required:
A basic description of the module and a table of contents.
Information about how the module is structured. Including descriptions of the models, wizards and reports it contains.
Instructions on any additional setup that may be needed once the module has been activated.
General guidance and instructions on the features provided by the module, and how to use them.
Please help me make this a success by letting me know what you think.
The basic modules include (in dependency order, with a current planned week commencing date for the first draft):
- 2020-09-14 [issue9598] country
- 2020-09-14 [issue9124] currency
- 2020-09-14 [issue9139] party
- 2020-09-14 [issue9601] company
- 2020-09-21 [issue9610] account
- 2020-09-28 [issue____] product
- 2020-09-28 [issue____] account_product
- 2020-10-05 [issue____] stock
- 2020-10-12 [issue____] account_invoice
- 2020-10-12 [issue____] account_invoice_stock
- 2020-10-19 [issue____] purchase
- 2020-10-26 [issue____] sale