Error in module sale_stock_quantity

I have a error in module sale_stock_quantity when I process a sale of product and I don’t have any product in warehouse , and that return a message that “The forcast quantity -5 of is lower than 1” and the should return -1 , often tried with more products and I get things something like this

Forecast quantity is in the future (cantidad prevista)

Also I have doubts all screens that show “Alm*”. I think “Alm” is a warehouse name (Almacén). Check the context that calculate those fields.

Which tryton version are you using?

Could you reproeudce the steps on a fresh databse with only sale_stock_quantity module installed? If so, please fill a bug with the steps to reproduce it.

Thanks

The sale_stock_quantity module takes also in the computation of the quantity the other sales in quotation and confirmed.

the version is 4.2 ,

thanks

Take care that version 4.2 is unsuported since we released version 5.2. You should consider upgrading to newer serires.

The time each relase is supported is described on Proposal for a new release process . You should consider using a long term support version if you want to reduce the need of upgrade.

thanks , you have reason

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.