I am looking to import existing assets from my old accounting program, in order to manage them using tryton.
But it seems deprecation isn’t computed exactly the same way, leading few cents differences in periods.
For example, with a good buy at 2014-03-26 for 2335.00 € over 10 years:
my old program
- first year: 170.73 deprecation
- next years: 223.50 deprecation/year
- last year: 52.77 deprecation
- first year: 170.03 deprecation
- next years: 223.45 deprecation/year
- last year: 51.92 deprecation
For a new asset, it isn’t a problem. But it is existing assets, and at 2019-01-01 (the opening of my accounting with tryton), I need to have the same value than with my old program, in order to have coherent values between opening balance in accounts and assets values.
So I am wondering if it is possible to record AssetLine manually for these already existing assets ?