You are not allowed to access "UI menu"

Hello,

When I try to access the demo system and double click “Open Chart Of Accounts” I get:

You are not allowed to access “UI menu”.

So I try to go to the desktop version and open the demo system at demo5.4.tryton.org and get:
could not connect to server.

I am sure this is something simple.

Thanks,

Paul

This is probably because someone mess up with the access rights.
The demo is reset every night so it should work again now.

HI Cedric,

I jus tried it. Same error.

Also, why am I not able to connect through the desktop app? I can ping the server.

Thank you.

Paul

Which user are you using?

You must allow connection on port 8000 for desktop and ensure that the known_hosts does not have an empty entry for demo5.4.tryton.org.

I’ve just tried it on trunk, and get the same thing for a normal user that is only in the “Account” group. I think it may be related to Wizard with no access rules doesn't inherit model access rules by default (#9108) · Issues · Tryton / Tryton · GitLab and more specifically https://codereview.tryton.org/261041002 (which I can’t view).

Yes, I’ve just tried it before this review and it works, but after this it doesn’t, so I’m creating a bug report for it.

The bug report: Issue 9173: User in only the Account group can't open account wizards - Tryton issue tracker

OK so I would like to look at the chart of accounts and also look at how account moves are set up in the demo system. How can I get there from here? Can I download a backup of the demo database and run it on my server?

Use the user admin/admin until the bug is fixed.

Thank you so much. I will look but not touch.

Thank you for your fine work on this project