What’s the recommended way for someone to expose a REST-like api for tryton now?

Hello @ced,
What’s the recommended way for someone to expose a REST-like api for tryton now?Since the REST API being discussed here isn’t available yet. Can User Application be used to expose a minimal REST API for each module? or is flask-tryton the better approach?
I am exploring the possibility of accessing the tryton backend from Remix through a REST API. I think being able to directly expose urls from tryton without using flask is much less complexity to deal with since my API responses will be purely JSON (no html or templating or anything).

Your thoughts and ideas will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

The best way is to contribute the REST-like api for Tryton, isn’t it?

Sorry for a late reply.

Of course, and that’s what we intend to do eventually. Even though, what we will have initially might not be a standard (acceptable to the tryton team) or complete API at all but could potentially serve as a basis and attract contributions from the community.

However, in this thread I was hoping to get some ideas from the contributors and the community on how to go about implementing such an API. What are my alternatives what are the pros an cons of each?

Thanks in advance.
Best regards,