Value issues on spreadsheet reports

Hello everyone,
I am working on a report that fills, obviously, some cells with some values of a tryton database.
I found an issue that those values are unusuable for libreoffice calc formulas. Do I have to configure something to make it work?
Thanks.
Francisco

Hello,
Could you be more specific please, a concrete example of the problem
would make it easier to help

I am trying to make a report on a ods file and work with some formulas on it like =SUM(A1:A10), but has no success.
Don’t know why, but all the numeric values comes with an ', so libreoffice interprets it like a text, not a numeric value.

If the problem is of the character ’ you can try with the function =value(), https://help.libreoffice.org/Calc/Text_Functions#VALUE

Relatorio determine the type of the cell based on the type of the value.
You can see the supported types in relatorio/template/opendocument.py in the method _guess_type. I guess the value your are setting is not typed to be a float.

Ok. But somehow is not working. I tried to use some float values without success.
I am trying to put the len of a list on a cell, somthing like relatorio://len(positive_following), where positive_following is the list.
Is there anyway to force relatorio or libreoffice to detect the type of the value?

This work for me. I just duplicate the sheet and copy all cells using the =VALUE(). Now I have a sheet as the data origin and another one where the calculations are done.
Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.