Update from 7.0.8 - 7.0.9

Hello, I have never updated a version because I am quite new to Tryton.

So I have the system installed on Docker with version 7.0.8 and I want to install the latest one (right now: 7.0.9).

Could you tell me how to proceed to do it correctly?

This is a minor update (only the third part has changed), thus no change to the database. This means: Just drop your old containers and start the new ones.

I imagine it will be a minor update, but I want to be clear about how to do it for when something more important comes along.

And indeed, I have deleted the “tryton” container and created the new one again, but when I access Soft., I still get the old version.

I don’t know if it hasn’t been updated or if it has been updated but internally the version number hasn’t changed.

All this is what I would like to know.

Thank you.

You must pull the new image from docker hub with docker pull tryton/tryton:7.0 and just restart the container.

I would advise to always use the tag series and not latest to avoid unexpected series upgrade which may need Migration - Tryton Discussion.

I have done this, but even when I go to Tryton the old version still appears.
I’ve even cleared the cache just in case but it doesn’t make any difference.
Will I have to restart something else from docker for it to catch it?

And which image do you have?

There was the problem, because I had the latest image and that’s why it didn’t work for me.

I have already deleted the docker in question and I have done it with the version image as you indicated.
Thank you.
Everything OK.

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.