Does anybody use Tryton for their personal accounting and finances?
Can anybody make any comment on best practices, shortcuts, etc compared to normal business use cases? Did anybody see any useful tutorials, blogs or videos aimed at personal accounting use?
When I think about personal accounting, these are some of the common things that come to mind:
- income: salary
- income: occasional freelance work, less than 10 invoices/month
- income: a small rental portfolio (e.g. lodgers, a second property, AirBNB)
- expenses: household utilities
- expenses: tracking health insurance excess/franchise payments for multiple family members
- expenses: building ownership, maintenance
- interfacing with common retail banking APIs for statement download, etc
- assets: stocks, funds, land, car, etc
A quick search found one link about the topic: