Translate Tryton's documents into Persian

(Parviz Homayun) #1

Hi All
I’m going to translate Tryton’s documents into Persian …
Is it possible to add source files(PO Template for Sphinx) to the Tryton Translation Server?

Thanks

(Cédric Krier) #2

What are you referring to?

(Parviz Homayun) #3

Exactly all technical documentation of Tryton…

http://docs.tryton.org/en/latest/

(Cédric Krier) #4

We do not have the structure for that now. And I do not think it should be a priority for now, it is better to complete the documentation first.

(Parviz Homayun) #5

I think that these documentation (Even the site Too) is required for introduction of Tryton To other languages,
and too I think that everything that is available It will be very helpful for us…

(Cédric Krier) #6

We have limited resources. We just removed the translations on the website because it did not work, the translations was always too late (or even never updated). For that I think it is better to not have than having bad shapes.
People who can not understand English, can still use translation services like https://translate.google.com/ for now.
Maybe this position could be challenged in the future when there will be more man power.

(Parviz Homayun) #7

I understand you very well, But with all the respect I attach to you I must say that Google Translator is not reliable at all , Especially for the Persian language, which has specific complexities and a variety of concepts and vocabulary…Lack of welcome and attention of other users of other continental languages (except Europe and the United States) of Tryton There is a shortage of resources and documentation…
I do not expect you to focus on these kinds of issues at all…
People like me volunteering can help…

(Cédric Krier) #8

Well you are ready to provide a workflow for such translations, it is welcomed.

(Parviz Homayun) #9

Yes, of course, and it is a pride for me…I’m quite ready…
I have already translated the Tryton and all its modules to Persian…
Hope I can bring the best of your work in my country and region, It deserves a lot of work and is very good Plotform…