Thank you all for your help!

Dear tryton community,

at the end of this year of horror, I want to say “Thank you” to all of you, and especially to those who are seriously committed to this community.

I don’t know whether it’s a good idea to mention names here, nobody should feel despised. But some fellows really are outstanding: @ced, @edbo, @pokoli and @dave deserve my VERY special thanks - all those not mentioned my SPECIAL thanks.

I certainly have not always been an easy-to-handle questioner, and I ask for your apologies in the cases I’ve been rude, slow-witted or prejudiced. Although I published so many complains about tryton, I became a big fan of it and will do my best to spread the word about it.

At the beginning of the year, I had to pay an awful amount of money per month to a bookkeeping contractor, had still quite a lot of work with it, no control on my finances and no warehouse administration. Now, with tryton running, cost dropped to ~ 1/10, work is less, and things can be administered in a professional manner.

This big gain would have been completely impossible without your commitment and all of your support!

I wish you all the best - and may this nightmare pass by quickly!

Yours sincerelly,
Wolf

2 Likes

Hi Wolf,

Thanks for giving your feedback. This topics are always very gratefull to read as tryton won’t be anything without it’s users.

You already contributed to the project by creating new guides and posts on this forum which may be usefull for others. This is great and we should thank also for doing it.

As your cost dropped this you considered doing some of this money back to the comunity?
You can donate some money to the foundation or hire someone to write more detailed guides or fund some development.

I will definitely as soon as money will come in. At present, common crazynes (aka “pandemic”) destroyed most of my business, so tryton more helped me to survive than to create profit.

But hopefully, reason will come back. Let’s pray…

1 Like

Great to hear that Tryton helped some company to survive to the pandemia. I hope everything will come back to normality soon.