Set sales to paid manually?

From recent year, a little more than 50 sales remained with the status “payment open” or “partially paid”, although they in fact are paid; invoice status is “paid” in these cases. These sales have been covered by grouped invoices, for some reason payment may only partially have been forwarded from the invoice to the sale.

Can I set payment status of these sales to “paid” manually in the GUI - or is it to be done in the database. And how would I do that?

Thanks a lot in advance, Wolf

Probably there is a draft invoice or something pending of such sales.
You must cancell such pending invoices and manage the invoice exception by ignoring the cancelled invoices and the sale will be marked as paid as tryton will understand there is nothing else to be paid.

Unluckily, this is not the case. There sales are de facto completed, meaning paid and delivered. But sales did not learn about all completion steps - for whatever reason.

Cheers,
Wolf

Could you describe which is the state of the related invoices and shipments of your sale?

Is there any cancelled sale? There was an issue regarding cancelled sales with had been fixed recently:

Apart from Sergi’s suggestion. There are multiple issues open recently about a sale not going to done. Maybe you are affected by one of them.

Hello fellow friends,
thanks for your care.

here are some examples of my cases:

331	Awaiting Payment
Shipment state: none 
products: service
collective invoice	paid

353 Awaiting Payment
Shipment state: Sent
product: goods
collective invoice	paid

382	Partially Paid
Shipment state: Sent
product: goods
collective invoice	paid

HTH.

There are sales with cancellations as well, but not within the above ones. Well, this actually looks like one ore more bugs.

As it looks many people are afflicted - could we provide a script which goes through sales, checks if deliveries and payments are correct and then corrects the sales status? - Apart from bug fix of course…?

Cheers,
Wolf