I just faced an edge case in replacing parties and it’s not clear to me how to solve it in a clean way.
- Crea te a invoice 1 for party A
- Replace party A by party B
- Try to credit invoice 1 and it returns domains errors due to inactive party, addresses, identifiers, lines etc…
How it’s supposed to credit this invoice? My two approximation on how to solve are:
- Creating a party A.1 and generating manually a credit invoice for invoice 1? Later replace party A.1 by party B.
- Undo all the work of replace party in the database, (I need to check all the fields_to_replace of all my installed modules), credit the invoice, and replace party again.
Neither of those solutions are clean/simple for me. Any suggestions?