Query General Ledger Account Parties by party

I need to query the general ledger accounts for a given party because it has balance in many accounts.
In Spanish chart of account a customer can have balance in accounts 430,4304,4309, 431, 4311,4312,4315, … Same situation for suppliers with accounts 400, 44x.

Actually double clicking an account general ledger you can get the detail of all the parties of this account and their balance. But there is no way to get the detail of all accounts of a party despite it is the same data filtered by party.

Indeed it can be achieved defining a form relate from party to general ledger - account parties.
Opinions?

I do not see the point. You already have relates and total payable and receivable on party.

Yes we have both total payable & receivable amounts and relates to show the party move lines. But the first is too grouped and the second one is too detailed.
The general ledger account party brings a valuable information to analyse situation of a party, this is balance of different accounts (receivable, doubtful receivable, in collection receivable, …)

I guess we could add a relate from party to open the general account parties linked to the party.

Great! I’ve just filled Issue 10243: Add a relate from party to open the general account parties linked to the party