We have a product supplied in certain packaging (sand bag of 25 kg). We sell this sand in bags, not in weight.
We sell this product in its original packaging and others packaging (1 kg, 10 kg).
The unit sale price for 1 kg varies in function of the packaging, for example:
* 1 kg: 6 euros,
* 10 kg: 38 euros (3.8 euros/kg),
* 25 kg: 50 euros (2 euros/kg).
In a Tryton sale, we need:
* to apply the price corresponding to a certain packaging;
* indicate the quantity of the product in this certain packaging;
* to show the packaging information in reports (sale, invoice, shipment).
In the product form view, in general or sale tab, have a list of availables packagings; a packaging is a factor that multiplies the product's UOM, and a price.
When we add a product in a sale, there is a field to select the packaging of the product. When we select a packaging the unit price is updated with packaging price.
In the documents (sale, invoice, shipment), we have one supplementary column indicating packaging.