Problem inizializing sqlite db with tryton 6.1.0

Could you share the error log? Then we may try to find a solution :wink:

Hehe, yes… but it’s a triky one.
Tox passes if I use trytond 5.8.0, but fails for tryton 6.0.0 and 6.1.0.
Tox fails in the database initialization, sqlite and postgres (with enviroment py39-sqlite and py39-postgresql).
If I cahnge the version to 6.1.0 and I try to initializate the db manually with

export TRYTOND_DATABASE__URI=sqlite://
export TRYTOND_DATABASE__PATH=.
trytond-admin -d test10 --all -vvv

sqlite fails with: (NOTE, by just change the package version to 5.8.0, sqlite will inizializate without error)

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/wifasoi/.local/share/virtualenvs/association-YlgPkOyJ/bin/trytond-admin", line 4, in <module>
    __import__('pkg_resources').run_script('trytond==6.1.dev0', 'trytond-admin')
  File "/home/wifasoi/.local/share/virtualenvs/association-YlgPkOyJ/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pkg_resources/__init__.py", line 666, in run_script
    self.require(requires)[0].run_script(script_name, ns)
  File "/home/wifasoi/.local/share/virtualenvs/association-YlgPkOyJ/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pkg_resources/__init__.py", line 1453, in run_script
    exec(code, namespace, namespace)
  File "/home/wifasoi/.local/share/virtualenvs/association-YlgPkOyJ/lib/python3.7/site-packages/trytond-6.1.dev0-py3.7.egg/EGG-INFO/scripts/trytond-admin", line 23, in <module>
    admin.run(options)
  File "/home/wifasoi/.local/share/virtualenvs/association-YlgPkOyJ/lib/python3.7/site-packages/trytond-6.1.dev0-py3.7.egg/trytond/admin.py", line 27, in run
    database.connect()
  File "/home/wifasoi/.local/share/virtualenvs/association-YlgPkOyJ/lib/python3.7/site-packages/trytond-6.1.dev0-py3.7.egg/trytond/backend/sqlite/database.py", line 360, in connect
    factory=SQLiteConnection)
sqlite3.OperationalError: unable to open database file

postgres will inizialize fine manually (in 6.1.0) with:

export TRYTOND_DATABASE__URI=postgres://postgres:<password>@localhost:5432/
export TRYTOND_DATABASE__PATH=.
trytond-admin -d postgres --all -vvv

I need to investigate further, @pokoli do you know the command tox lauch for setting up the env (or you know a way to increase the verbosity) it would help.

Ok, solved.
After digging the sources I stumble uppon how increase the verbosity of the unit test:
python -m trytond.tests.run-tests -vv -m association
This made me realize that Sequence in tryton 6.1 changed a bit. (for future reference: issue2349)