I was reading ‘How to use direct debit in account_payment_module’ topic and the answer @semarie did and thought: What an interesting thing!!! I’m gonna to contribute document it… but… where?
I reviewed again how to do that   and conclude that maybe the proper place should be usage.rst by this testing review  or this one  but… they are not still in production so…
- Try to finish the reviews  and  in order to use them as reference for the next documentation contributions
- Put the documentation’s documentation   itself (including structure proposed by  and ) as a part of the Tryton official documentation and get out of discourse
I would like to achieve:
- Show a clear and official path to contribute to documentation
- To ease the friends that are going to help us in this task and particularly to those who will be working in the next Google Season of Docs
- And of course, improving the Tryton project a bit more,