Modulo Payment_Collect Agentina

Estimados que tal. Buenos dias.

En referencia al módulo payment_collect de la localización Argentina, tengo entendido que sirve para utilizar distintos medios de cobro. La consulta es la siguiente:

Es posible actualizarlo a la versión 5.6 junto con sus derivados? Creo que solo llega a la versión 5.0.

Saludos
Pablo

Yes, it’s true, the idea of this module is to generate a collect from posted invoices. There are two wizards, one to generate the file to send to your payment mode. Ej: VISA, MASTERCARD, CABAL, etc. The other wizard is to recieved the file generated from VISA or MASTERCARD or CABAL, process it and set or not the invoice as paid.

I believe that you can achieved this process using the core modules. Of course, you must develop the module to the payments mode you need. The one that generate and process the file.

That is done with the account_payment module and its little brothers like account_payment_sepa. They group lines to pay or to receive to be process by the payment journal method.

This is done with the account_statement module and its import extension like account_statement_ofx.

Ok. Hice un Git clone y descargue la ultima versión payment_collect que es la 5.0. Pero Tryton es 5.6 y me da el siguiente error:

ERROR:tryton.common.common:Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/pablo/.local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/tryton/gui/main.py", line 277, in do_activate
    common.Login()
  File "/home/pablo/.local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/tryton/common/common.py", line 900, in __init__
    func(parameters)
  File "/home/pablo/.local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/tryton/rpc.py", line 87, in login
    result = connection.common.db.login(username, parameters, language)
  File "/usr/lib/python3.6/xmlrpc/client.py", line 1112, in __call__
    return self.__send(self.__name, args)
  File "/home/pablo/.local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/tryton/jsonrpc.py", line 306, in __request
    raise Fault(*response['error'])
tryton.jsonrpc.Fault: cannot import name 'STATES'

Fault: cannot import name 'STATES'

Por donde viene el error? Existe incompatibilidad entre el modulo 5.0 y Tryton 5.6?

Saludos
Pablo

Hi @ced, thanks for your clarification.

I have a question. For example, the use case of @pnavarro. He creates the subscription and generate one invoice to his customer every month. He collects some invoices from VISA (credit card) and others by Bank Debit. The customer sends to him his credit number to be collected from VISA. Other customer sends him the informaction of his bank account to be collected his generated invoices from bank debit. How can I explicity said to Tryton which ones collect from VISA and which ones I collect to bank debit. And, where I can store the information of the numbers of VISA, or bank debit of the customer?

Thanks!

This module was developed from 4.0 to 5.0 versions. So 5.6 will not work. As I said before, we (as Tryton comunity from Argentina) should change it, to use the core modules. You will need to develop the implementation of what you want to account_payment and account_statement.

Cheers,

This is not allowed and not PCI compliant.

You can not store such information if you have not a PCI certificate. You must use the service of a third party like Stripe.

There is no configuration in standard module. Mainly because the workflow is different for each companies. But with SEPA, there is a listing of receivable with mandate which can be used to create a payment. I guess we should have similar tab for receivable with customer Stripe etc.
That’s for manual management. Those who wants to automate can just write code to create the payments when the invoice is posted. Maybe someone can come with a generic/flexible design to be part of the standard.

Ok. Luciano, muchas gracias. Esperaré a que alguien lo actualice. No conozco mucho de programación en Python ni de los módulos de Tryton por el momento.

Saludos
Pablo

En mi software actual, guardamos el numero de tarjeta. No guardamos el código de seguridad de tres digitos. De todas maneras, espero en algún momento poder pasarme a Tryton y poder realizar los débitos automaticos de tarjetas VISA y Otras por éste medio.

Saludos
Pablo