Did someone already implement something like this?
For our CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) we need some delivery planing, roughly like this:
- We deliver boxes to about 40 stations/depots. Customers come there to pick-up the boxes.
- On Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday two vans are touring to some of the stations each. Tours differ between weekdays (most stations are served only once, but some are served on several days)
Models I identified so far:
- “Stations”, an extended “Address” (e.g. instructions for the driver, comment, capacity)
- “Tour”, on Weekday, listing “Stations” in order, related to a Van
- “Van” (capacity, payload weight)
- Of course for the customers there should be a list of stations sorted by post-code or quarter, containing the time of day when boxes can be pick up there. For stations served twice, times might differ between tours. How to model this the best way?
Any other ideas are welcome