Meaning of Party Sequence

Hi Tryton Experts!

May I know how can I take advantage of party sequence? How can I make use of it?

Thanks.

Regards,
Wilson

When you activate the Party module, a new party sequence is automatically created and is already setup to be used. This means you don’t need to do anything to take advantage of it and use it.

Some More Information

The Party Sequence is used to automatically number the parties that get created in your Tryton system.

It is stored along with most of the other sequences in Administration > Sequences > Sequences.

You set which party sequence you want to use to number your Parties in the Party Sequence field in Party > Configuration > Party Configuration.

Then when you create and save a new party in Party > Parties the next number in the sequence is used to fill in the Code field for the party.

Note: If you want to manually allocate codes to parties, then you need to clear the Party Sequence field from the Party Configuration.

I hope that helps!

Thanks for the explanation Dave! I was looking everywhere for the usage of party sequence.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.