KeyError: 'productcultivar' with failed logins after deactivating product-classification-taxonomic module

Hello,

I am currently setting up Tryton and its modules. After activating various modules, I deactivated the product-classification-taxonomic module. After logging out, any attempts to log back in failed and generated this error message:

Traceback (most recent call last:
  File "/usr/local/lib/python39/dist-packages/trytond/wsgipy", line 109, in dispatch_request
    return endpoint(request, **requestview_args)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python39/dist-packages/trytond/protocols/dispatcherpy", line 43, in rpc
    return methodsget(requestrpc_method, _dispatch)(
  File "/usr/local/lib/python39/dist-packages/trytond/wsgipy", line 75, in wrapper
    return func(request, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python39/dist-packages/trytond/protocols/wrapperspy", line 197, in wrapper
    return func(request, pool, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python39/dist-packages/trytond/protocols/dispatcherpy", line 204, in _dispatch
    result = rpcresult(meth(*c_args, **c_kwargs))
  File "/usr/local/lib/python39/dist-packages/trytond/ir/modelpy", line 562, in get_access
    fill_models(poolget(model), model2models[model])
  File "/usr/local/lib/python39/dist-packages/trytond/poolpy", line 190, in get
    return self_pool[selfdatabase_name][type][name]
KeyError: 'productcultivar'

I cannot re-activate the module via web interface because it will not let me log in. Is there another way to re-activate the module? Or is the KeyError caused by something else?

I have the same issue.
Because deactivating modules is beta I tested it on a backup first, not directly in production.
For now I just leave the module activated.

Probably the problem is because you have the model registered on ir.model table so it tries to load it.

Cleaning the record loaded by the module should fix the issue.

Thanks for your reply! Is there a command i can execute to clean the loaded record?