This report should include the information of sales and purchases that enter or leave the company country. The information should be based on the movement of goods but not on the invoices. We should include only moves from EU comunity members, so we need some way to determine if a country is EU member. Do you think this is something especific to the module or something that should be added to the country module?
The goods are identified by using the CN8 classification. Not sure if this is the same as implemented on our customs module or a diferent classification.
In Spain we should at least the following data:
- Product Code
- From/To Country
- From/To sudvision
- Transaction type (can be determined from the shipment)
- Transport Mode: Air, Sea, train, etc.
- Delivery condition (Incoterm)
- Producs Weight
- Goods Amount
Each company should generate two reports for month: One for Imports and another for Exports.
Our tax authorities accepts a file format so you can upload all the records of the declaration using the file. Our objective is to generate this file from Tryton (like we do for other tax reports). So I think this feature should be implemented in the following way:
- A generic intrastat module that computes the common values for all intrastat declarations. This module should create a table_query to easly compute the values for the reports.
- On the account_es module we will include our custom fields and the report format to be able to export the files.
As this is common for europen countries I’m wondering if it makes sense to include it as part of account_eu (with extra dependency on stock) or have a dedicated module for intrastat.
Does anyone have some sources of the fields required on other european countries so we can have a common fieldset to be used?