Instalación de Tryton

Good afternoon

In our organization we are going to buy a VPS (Private virtual server) with HostGator which would be configured with cPanel (WHM), Linux CentOs 7.6 OS with root access.

We have the option to buy a standard plan which has the following features:

CPU = 3 Core
DDR4 RAM = 4 GB
SSD storage = 160 GB
IP’s = 2 IP’s
System = GNU / Linux CentOs

With unlimited transfer and hosting administration

My question is, would it be possible to install Tryton under these characteristics and what minimum necessary requirements are needed for the installation of Tryton ERP?

A step by step of the installation that they can provide us

Thank you

Hay varias alternativas de instalación de Tryton y depende de la forma en que administre el servidor pero se debe tener en cuenta:

1. Instalación o conexión del motor de Base de datos Postgresql (aunque existe la posiblidad de sqlite)
  2. Instalación del servidor: Trytond
  3. Instalación de los módulos a usar: Tryton - Get Tryton
  4. Instalación del cliente web Sao si la conexión se va a hacer a traves del navegador web y no del cliente Gtk.
  5. Configurar Trytond
  6. Inicialización de las bases de datos a utilizar.
  7. Creación e inicio de servicios Trytond, Cron y Worker

En el siguiente enlace alguién dejó un paso a paso para la instalación en Ubuntu que puede servirle como referencia:

Installing tryton(d) 5.2* on ubuntu 18.04.3 with postgres 11 for newbys by newby

Aunque recuerde que dependiendo de como necesite organizar el sistema también está la opción de utilizar Virtual Environments
Aquí un enlace de un script que también le puede ayudar como referencia:
https://git.disroot.org/Etrivial/iniciar_tryton/src/branch/master/iniciar_tryton.md#user-content-creación-y-activación-de-ambiente-python

2 Likes

Yes, tryton does not require by default so much resources.
For me your VPS suitable for production usage of a small company (up to 10 employees).
Of course, this depends on the volume of the bussiness, if they have a lot of moves it may require to use a more powerfull server.

I would suggest to use CentOS 8 because 7 does not have the a right PostgreSQL version for Tryton 5.6 (and further). Also CentOS 8 has default Python 3 installed.

You can use Docker or install Tryton into a Python Virtual Environment and use pip to install Tryton. I would not suggest to use Installing tryton(d) 5.2* on ubuntu 18.04.3 with postgres 11 for newbys by newby because it will mess up your system as you are using pip globally on the system.

Thank you very much for the contribution

Thank you very much for the contribution.

ya tengo instalado el cliente de escritorio con su servidor local y postgres ahora como entro a mi base desde otro cliente instalado en otra computadora.