We notice some differences about the search filter between SAO and GTK Client.
- On GTK CLIENT the focus is not set when opening the form. So the form search is not close when switching between tabs.
- On SAO there is a search icon on the search bar (LOOK GLASS) to refresh data with filter. Not present on GTK CLIENT.
We would like also improve some features.
- It is not possible to use operator (>,<,=,!=) on the search form for a numeric field.
- It is not possible to clear the search bar and refresh in one operation. (delete the text in the search and refresh)
- On the GTK CLIENT set the focus on the first field when opening the form. Now the form has not the focus.
- On the GTK CLIENT, add an icon LOOK GLASS on the search bar.
- Add an icon (X) to clear and refresh the search filter
- Add a combobox with operator (>,<,=,!=) before numeric field