How use sale reporting

Hola:
A pesar de tener muchas ventas realizadas (state=Done) nunca puedo ver saldos en los reportes de ventas, aún cuando he cambiado los ajustes: fechas, periodo, empresa, etc.
(Uso la version 5.4)

Ejemplo si miro el reporte por categorías me aparecen las categorías pero con valores en 0.00.

Gracias por cualquier ayuda.

El modulo de reporting convierte los importes a la divisa de la empresa. Si esta tiene una tasa de cambio de zero puede ser que todos los importes se muestren a zero. Debes poner una tasa de cambio de 1.0 para que te muestre los importes en la moneda de la divisa correctamente.

Gracias @pokoli por la pronta respuesta:

La empresa y las ventas están realizadas en la misma moneda.

Supongo que era en la configuración de la moneda que uso en la Empresa “Current Rate”, lo hice pero sigue igual.

Pareciera que es otro problema porque por ejemplo en el reporte de Ventas por Cliente no muestran lineas.

You must set a rate for the date before the first sale.

Yes, this work on the new sales. I’ll keep that in mind for the next Tryton setup.

I thought that with trytond_import_currencies script the currencies were configured.

It would be nice to add that detail in the documentation of the Sale module or in the currency module.
thanks @ced @pokoli

Sale reporting is not currently documented. :pensive:

A patch that ads explain the existence of sale reporting and warning to explain that a currency rate
must be properly configured to make them work will be very welcome.

Maybe:

Sale Reporting

These allow  to analyze aggregated data of the sales over a period per:
- Customer
- Product category > template > product
- Product
- Country > subdivision

These reports exchange sales values into the currency of the company. You must establish a rate for the company's currency for proper operation.

Note: If you use a single currency, set rate to 1.00 before the date of the first sale otherwise the values may be 0.00
1 Like

Yes, this is an starting point, but the best is to submit a patch. Once there we can use the codereview tool to discuss the details.

:slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.