How to unsubscribe from PyPI Tryton package update announcement emails

I’d like to unsubscribe from email notifications of Tryton package updates on PyPI, but I can’t remember how I subscribed and don’t see a setting in my PyPI profile for subscriptions. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

I subscribed several years ago to help me understand which packages were most active (push mechanism), but I’m thinking now rather than manually deleting what feels like 100 notifications emails every couple months, it would be better to check the packages I’m interested in when there’s a need (pull mechanism). What practise have you found that works best for you?

Thanks all,
Dale

Here: Tryton - Forum

1 Like

Thanks @ced for the refresher. Iiuc PiPY package update notifications come from the announces mailing list, and unsubscribing would also mean not receiving the Tryton release newsletter, which I really enjoy (and appreciate!). So for now, I will manage the extra mail…

I such case you can configure discuss to send an email when a post is published on the News category and unsubribe from the anounces.

1 Like