How i can restrict doctor in appointment form that he can view its own appointments

How i can restrict doctor in appointment form that he can view its own appointments. doctor login with his/her user and view own appointments. Thanks

As you are talking about Doctors and Appointments, if you are using https://www.gnuhealth.org/ then you may find it better to ask there, as they may have already considered / setup something to do this.

Tryton provides a few different ways of restricting user’s access to data. If you really want to restrict doctors to only their own appointments, you should be able to do this using Record Rules. However hiding the other doctors appointments this way would make them totally inaccessible to other doctors (and may require some custom code).

If you do not want to be too restrictive, you could just add a search_value on the action that opens appointments.

1 Like

i want to restrict doctor or health professional to only see his own appointments.
domain = [(<field name>, <operator>, <operand>)] how i can add operand as user

i want to restrict doctor or health professional to only see his own appointments.
domain = [(, , )] how i can add operand as user