How i can go to the body(not in the header) of the next page of the printout invoice

Hi everyone here ;

i have an issue and i want some help i wast added a background to the invoice printout and i have added some comments i want then to be under the tables, the issue that if create more than 6 lines , the comments go to the next page and exactly on the header of the picture background , i want solution please how i can handle that to make it the comments go the exactly the white part .

here how it looks like the first page:

the second page:
the comments are on the header like that :

what i want is in any case the first page was filled , i want the rest of information start where there was the white part (i mean in the body not in the header):
can i do that with invoice has a background?
thanks in advance

You can probably use a frame which is attached to the first page and not the paragraph.

To not duplicate the image on each page, I think you must set as an header but styled only for the first page.

But you will probably have better support on Community Assistance | LibreOffice - Free Office Suite - Based on OpenOffice - Compatible with Microsoft

Hi again M@ced
Here you told me change the frame to be attached to the first page , did u mean change the text:anchor-type="paragraph" ?? that exit in the frame of background image!, If yes please can you tell me what exactly i should wrote as a feature instead of paragraph

here is the code:
<text:p text:style-name="P3"><draw:frame draw:style-name="fr1" draw:name="image1" text:anchor-type="paragraph" svg:x="-6.304cm" svg:y="0.018cm" svg:width="21.001cm" svg:height="29.7cm" draw:z-index="2"><draw:image loext:mime-type="image/jpeg">

can you explain me more, Thanks.

I guess I’m not expert in the OpenDocument format. I use LibreOffice to edit and set options.

I think I have already seen such styled document but I do not know how to do it. You should ask on LibreOffice forum about such advanced features.