Early adopters in some countries may be willing to have a hackathon or similar event for translation and localization.
Could anybody help develop an agenda for events like this?
I already had a look at the page about localizing accounts. It would be really useful to convert that into step-by-step instructions, assuming some participants did not use Tryton before. For example:
- create account on the Tryton forum
- create account on the Tryton translation site
- search for existing issues for your country in the Issue Tracker
- one participant creates an issue about localizing for your country in the Issue tracker
- every other participant adds your name to the issue
- make a list of similar countries (same language, same customs union, same style of reports, etc), include notes in the Issue Tracker
- install Tryton (what is the best way to install it for localization / development work?)