Is it possible to visualize a Fields.Dict in a tree view ? I tried to use different widgets for the field in the tree.xml file but nothing seems to work. I am using Tryton 5.0.
Otherwise, I tried to create function fields to get/set the values. More precisely, my situation is:
- a function field of a dict field with a getter and a setter_void
- a function field of a char field (just to try to visualize one of the element of the dictionary), with a getter/setter
What I tried to do is:
- to call a new setter for the function dict field, from the setter of the function char field
- or to cls.write my function dict field directly into the setter of the function char field
- or to update the values of my function dict field into an overloaded write() method
Nothing seems to work, I feel like I must go through the call of the setter of the function dict field to update the values of it.
How can I make it work ? Any help would be much appreciated.