Facing error while compiling health, health_inpatient, health_lab

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./trytond-admin", line 23, in <module>
    admin.run(options)
  File "/home/gnuhealth/gnuhealth/tryton/server/trytond-6.0.32/trytond/admin.py", line 53, in run
    pool.init(update=options.update, lang=list(lang),
  File "/home/gnuhealth/gnuhealth/tryton/server/trytond-6.0.32/trytond/pool.py", line 164, in init
    restart = not load_modules(
  File "/home/gnuhealth/gnuhealth/tryton/server/trytond-6.0.32/trytond/modules/__init__.py", line 440, in load_modules
    _load_modules(update)
  File "/home/gnuhealth/gnuhealth/tryton/server/trytond-6.0.32/trytond/modules/__init__.py", line 408, in _load_modules
    load_module_graph(graph, pool, update, lang)
  File "/home/gnuhealth/gnuhealth/tryton/server/trytond-6.0.32/trytond/modules/__init__.py", line 252, in load_module_graph
    tryton_parser.parse_xmlstream(fp)
  File "/home/gnuhealth/gnuhealth/tryton/server/trytond-6.0.32/trytond/convert.py", line 460, in parse_xmlstream
    raise Exception("Error " + self.current_state()) from e
Exception: Error

Note: I am facing the above error while compiling these three(health, health_inpatient, and health_lab) module individually or compiling all. Although i created new module which name is (health_proc) and these three module are the dependencies which defined in tryton.cfg file of the health_proc. but the health_proc module is correctly compiling. please someone understand me in a good way.
Thanks!

The error above could mean that the server while loading the modules could not read a XML file that you may have specified in your tryton.cfg file. Or that particular XML file has a invalid format. The other possibility is that your referenced module’s name is incorrect. It is hard to really pinpoint where is the error from limited information.