Election of the next foundation board

As per the status of the foundation we must renew the board of the foundation as this one has run its course.

So I’d like to invite any person with some interest to be in the board of the foundation to send an email to foundation@tryton.org with the following information:

• legal name
  • birth date and place
  • address

and make a reply on this thread with his motivation.

This call for candidate will end on the 12th of December, after this the current board will elect the next one and announce it by the end of the year (but hopefully much faster).

The duties of the people sitting on the board are mainly related to the organisation of the community. For example the board decided of the place where the unconferences happened and also how to spend the money received from the donations (eg: the migration to heptapod, etc).

1 Like

I would like to apply back to the board. This will ease my current task as managing director. I would like to infuse a new dynamism to the Foundation.

2 Likes

I would like to apply for the foundation board. I think I’ve done a good work for the project in the last 5 years and I would like to continue doing it on the future.

2 Likes

I would like to apply to the foundation board. I would like to help with improving and documenting the governance structures of the Foundation, as well as the future strategic development of Tryton (external perception as well as infrastructure ).

CC @foundation

I would like to be part of the foundation board. I would like to help with improvements of the current User interface and users experience (UI/UX). provide a well maintained and development of the foundation structures.

Hi everyone! I would like to apply again to be part of the foundation board. My main interests are the diffusion of the project.

cc @foundation

Please @adeseg99 don’t forget to send your contact details to foundation@tryton.org

I’d like to apply as well.

Wolf Drechsel from Berlin, DE, age 56, entrepreneur with a one person company, Tryton user since 2020.

I think I could help the project with a dummy user’s perspective - focused on usability, ease of access, intuitive controls and self-explaining workflows, my special hobby horse is user documentation. IMHO we still have some space for improvement in all those.

First visible effect is some contribution to https://tryton-dach.org and “Das Trtyton-Buch”; as well I tried to do some scripting for installation with PIP.

(contact data are on the way)

Wolf

Hi. I would like to apply to be a member of the foundation board for another term.

A notable contribution during my current term was the initiation of the participation to Google Summer of Docs which had a great outcome.

For my next term i want to focus on reducing entry barriers for people who want to contribute to the project.

1 Like

I would like to apply for another term on the foundation board. I am excited and hopeful to learn ways I can contribute in the coming term.

1 Like

I’d like to apply for another term on the foundation board.
I think I can provide some insight in what the foundation stands for and what is outside of its duty.

This topic was automatically closed after 16 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.